Roti with Salt is an inspiration to live for many ! But we rate & judge restaurants / food as feedback.

Today a news took my mind off while i got to know that a school in U.P. served Roti along with just salt to school children under Flagship Nutrition scheme . Govt. of India However, , as per decided menu  there were few other items to be included  but were not served. 

Anyways, my point here is not to discuss on menu but to emphasize on complexity of life for many & simplicity of life for rest of the "many ". They go to school in order to get some food, no matter what  is served to them. Idea behind that is to fill the stomach and keep breathing until they get another planned or unplanned or surprise food for living. They have no senses to judge the food, they have just one thought, how long this food could keep them alive without giving a feeling of being "hungry".  Even in the images available on google, those children had a smile while eating roti ( Indian Bread ) with salt.

Many of us are judgmental about food. We do give rating to food restaurants , we certainly leave so much of food , we even reject or skip to eat served means often, we talk about restaurants & food even after coming back home. We belong to that part of society which is not even aware that govt has to invest for a part of other society & come up with schemes which could help poor people. 

I have also noticed that while we have some food, while we have some money to be given to poor people, that time also we judge those people. We judge and keep thinking that do these people really need money? Are they really poor? Shall i skip to give to this guy & give it to other one? We are always judgmental and our thoughts  makes our Hunger alive, whereas poor people are alive with the food that they eat.

I feel the pain of others in a good way, i want to write about their pain, i want to help them with my utmost ability, i wish to spread my positive message among all may be by my words on my blog which is read by few hundred people. 

I am not encouraging people to eat any food or don't talk about food etc, its just while we do all these circus, we must take some insight to see can we help people who would have heart to respect that food because they need it. Why cant we give food or support such people at-least once a year.  I could tell you that with whatever effort i had made in recent time to feed such people at the scale of my ability, i realized i felt good. such things made me feel happy to for my existence.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts